The FAFRC is concerned that there are some NCANG members and their families who are struggling financially due to the COVID-19 Pandemic and are either unaware that there is financial assistance available to help them from the Friends of the Airmen and Family Readiness Center or are uncomfortable in asking for this assistance. This might very well include those who have already received help from the FAFRC but don’t realize they can ask for additional funds.
If you are reading this page and have suffered any form of financial hardship over the past few months, please do not hesitate to inquire about applying for this assistance. Twelve members of the 145th Airlift Wing have already taken advantage of this program, so there is no reason to struggle through hard times alone, this money exists to assist YOU.
Current as of June 16, 2020
1.. Must be a current member-in-good-standing of the NCANG. (The FAFRC does not make grants to retired members.)
2. The requesting member must fill out the current one-page “REV-3 PANDEMIC INDIVIDUAL GRANT REQUEST.” (dated 3-26-2020)
*Please use the REV-3 Request Form. Using any other form may cause a delay in the approval process.
3. The request must be made with the knowledge and approval of the unit commander and first sergeant.
4. A member can apply more than once.
5. These Pandemic associated grant checks are written directly to the Airman.
6 In the case of a deployed NCANG Airman, a check could be written directly to an immediate family member such as a spouse.
7. Once a completed request is received it can usually be approved and a check written and mailed within 24-28 hours.
Please use the REV-3 Request Form. Using any other form may cause a delay in the approval process.
Please Read All Requirements and Obtain Command/First Sergeant Approval
Submit to: email@example.com